President/Chief Investment Officer
Peter Mallouk is the President of Creative Planning, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Peter’s companies provide comprehensive wealth management services to clients. These offerings include investment management, financial planning, charitable planning, retirement plan consulting, tax service and estate-planning services.
Creative Planning manages over $36 billion in assets for clients in all 50 states of the U.S. and abroad. The company’s achievements have been frequently recognized:
* Barron’s No. 1 Independent Wealth Management Firm in America (2017)
* CNBC’s “No. 1 Wealth Management Firm in America” in back-to-back years (2014-15); Creative Planning is the only company to hold that honor
* Forbes’ No. 1 RIA for growth over the past 10 years (2016)
* Financial Times’ “Top RIA List” (2014-18)
* Ingram’s “Best Places to Work” (2015) and “Most Charitable Organizations” lists (2010)
Mallouk’s leadership of the industry has not gone unnoticed, either. He is the only person to have ranked No. 1 on Barron’s “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors in America” for three consecutive years (2013-15). He also appeared on the cover of Worth magazine’s 2017 issue of the “Power 100” – a list of the most powerful men and women in global finance.
In 2017, The New York Times claimed, “Creative Planning is at the vanguard of a profound shift in finance.”
Mallouk and his wife, Veronica, are passionate about giving back to the community. They are involved in many local and national efforts, mainly focused on providing help for their less fortunate neighbors. They work tirelessly with many causes and have been honored for that work:
* He is the founder, current executive board member and former five-year Chairman of KC CAN!, an organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the quality of life of children in Kansas City.
* He has also served on boards for Pathway to Hope, The American Stroke Foundation, St. Michael’s Finance Council, and Kansas City Hospice.
* He’s a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
* He and Veronica are the recipients of the Giving the Basics Human Dignity Award for their contributions toward helping those less fortunate meet basic needs.
* They have also been honored with the Variety Presidential Citation Award for their work supporting those with special needs.
Mallouk graduated from the University of Kansas in 1993 with four majors, including degrees in business administration and economics. He went on to earn a law degree and Master of Business Administration in 1996, also at the University of Kansas. He has also earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Mallouk and his wife Veronica reside in Overland Park, KS, with their three children: Michael, JP and Gabby.
Note: Rankings and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Company is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services, nor should it be construed as a current or past endorsement of Company by any of its clients. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized advisor. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisors. The Company never pays a fee to be considered for any ranking or recognition, but may purchase plaques or reprints to publicize rankings. For additional disclosures regarding rankings, please visit: https://creativeplanning.com/important-disclosure-information/