President & CEO of Creative Planning
About Peter Mallouk
A successful financial advisor as well as a lawyer, Peter has received wide acclaim for his work in the world of wealth management. He is a sought-after thought leader on financial topics and a New York Times bestselling author. Since 2004, Peter has led Creative Planning and its family of companies to provide comprehensive wealth management services to clients in all 50 states and abroad, including investment management, financial planning, tax planning, retirement plan consulting, estate planning services and charitable planning.
Making a Difference in the Communities We Serve
In addition to leading Creative Planning, Peter is passionate about providing financial education and resources to individuals, families and business owners who have typically been underserved by the financial services community.
Peter as a Thought Leader
A highly sought-after guest speaker, Peter captivates audiences with his unique perspective on topics from asset management and retirement planning to new tax strategies and private wealth management.
- Fox Business
- Nightly Business Report
Peter Mallouk — Recognition
Peter has been widely recognized in the world of wealth management. For three consecutive years (2013-2015), Barron’s rated him No. 1 on its annual “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors” list, and Worth magazine featured him in both 2017 and 2018 in its “Power 100” — a list of the most powerful men and women in global finance.
- Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors by Barron’s (2013-2015)
- Worth magazine’s Power 100 (2017 & 2018)
- Ernst & Young Central Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2017)
- Giving the Basics Human Dignity Award (with wife Veronica for their contributions helping those less fortunate meet basic needs)
- Variety Presidential Citation Award (with wife Veronica for their work supporting those with special needs)
- University of Kansas School of Business Distinguished Alumni Award
Learn Why Clients Stay With Creative Planning Year After Year
Hear from President & CEO Peter Mallouk as he explains what makes Creative Planning stand out.