Wealth Management for U.S. Expats
Investment management and financial planning firm serving cross-border investors and Americans abroad.
Helping U.S. Expats Handle the Challenges of Living and Working Abroad
Creative Planning International provides leading U.S.-based financial advisory services to expats in more than 75 countries. Our team of cross-border wealth managers is uniquely qualified to manage the complex effects living abroad has on your taxes and investments. You’ll benefit from our planning-led approach focused on helping you achieve your long-term financial goals while staying compliant with U.S. laws and regulations.
We help American expats optimize their investments, taxes and estate plan to work harder, together.
We provide customized financial plans to help expats navigate the complexities of cross-border investing.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
All the Expertise You Need, All In-House
We advise American expats and cross-border families on:
- Currency Risk Management
- Compliance With U.S. Tax Laws (FATCA, FBAR, PFICs, Etc.)
- Tax and Estate Planning Issues Related to Foreign Spouses and Multinational Families
- Use of U.S. and Non-U.S. Pension Plans While Working Abroad
- Planning for Retirement Abroad
- International Tax Planning
- Estate Planning for U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
- Expatriate Insurance for U.S. Citizens
- Education Savings
- Charitable Giving
Awards and Recognition
#1 Independent Advisory Firm (2017)*
Named to Top RIA List (2014-2020)*
Named to Top RIA List (2012-2022)*
“Creative Planning is at the vanguard of a profound shift in finance.”
Learn Why Clients Stay With Creative Planning Year After Year
Hear from President & CEO Peter Mallouk as he explains what makes Creative Planning stand out.