A Hands on Approach to Giving
At Creative Planning, we are committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. Every year, we gift hundreds of thousands to charities throughout the country. Our support initiatives have included programs for children and adults with disabilities, literacy programs, community gardens, faith-based programs, arts programs and many more.
- Each year, we gather and package necessities to support Giving the Basics, a charity dedicated to providing the homeless, working poor and unemployed the basic hygiene products such as soap, detergent, toothpaste, etc. that cannot be purchased with food stamps. For more on Giving the Basics, visit: http://www.givingthebasics.org/
- Every year as part of our annual Thanksgiving project, our team delivers everything needed for a large family Thanksgiving meal to more than 700 families.
- Many of Creative Planning’s associates are or have been involved with KC CAN!, a charity that benefits the well-being of Kansas City’s children. For more information on KC CAN!, visit https://www.kccan.org
- Creative Planning conducts blood drives at our office with the help of the Community Blood Center. We welcome our clients to join us at a blood drive. For more information, call 913-338-2727.
- We are honored that Ingram’s magazine listed Creative Planning among its Corporate Champions for community involvement.