Financial Planning for Life’s Next Chapter
There’s no way around it – divorce is hard. When you’re trying to navigate all the challenges of starting a new chapter of life, it can be overwhelming to consider how ending your marriage will impact your finances years down the road. Don’t worry, we’re here for you.
At Creative Planning, we have a team of experienced professionals specifically focused on helping clients navigate the monetary challenges of divorce. We serve as a partner in getting your finances back on track and helping you prepare for the next chapter of life. We’ll take care of the details so you can focus on your family and decide what you want your future to look like.
Put simply, we help you move forward with confidence.
Our divorce-specific services include:
- Determine which assets to keep from a tax and investment return standpoint
- Mock retirement projections to know what is needed in assets or maintenance to achieve your goals
- Working with in-house CPAs to determine impact on your tax situation
- Implement new estate planning documents
- Evaluate beneficiary status on existing life insurance and long-term disability policies
- Division of assets in accordance with divorce decree
- Determine future contribution plans for dependents’ 529 plans
At Creative Planning, we understand how challenging navigating all aspects of a divorce can be. That is why we focus on providing you with confidence and security by helping you determine your financial need, gain an understanding of your options and make decisions that are in the best interest of you and your family.