Integritas + Creative Planning
Whether you are fresh out of medical school, an industry veteran, or approaching retirement, Creative Planning can help.
Integritas has aligned with Creative Planning to serve your wealth management needs.
Creative Planning is one of the largest and most recognized wealth management firms in the country.
Creative Planning was ranked #1 by Barron’s, Forbes, and CNBC. Creative Planning provides legal services, account services, tax services and more to support the comprehensive wealth management needs of clients.
*Please see important disclosure information
Services Tailored to Providers’ Pain Points
Nobody likes paying more taxes than is truly necessary. There are many ways to mitigate taxes depending on your situation. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions.
- How should I file my taxes, and under what filing status?
- Should I contribute to a 401(k), IRA, or other? What is best for my taxes?
- How do I invest outside of my retirement accounts for maximum tax benefit?
- How do I buy real estate and maximize all the associated tax advantages?
- How do I minimize what I pay in estate taxes?
- How do I make charitable donations and maximize the benefit?
- What else do I need to be doing to maximize all my tax benefits?
Being in a prominent profession may put you at greater risk not only of med mal claims, but also lawsuits from creditors, divorce, and other unplanned events.
- Estate planning and entity creation for personal and business needs
- Complex Trusts for unique family situations, business needs, and real estate
- Insurance when a financial or legal gap may present itself
Most providers lack the time, desire, and expertise to maximize their high earnings potential.
And performance must be viewed as the best rate of return after accounting for risk, fees and taxes. Providers often have far more complexity than your typical investor, which means the need to maximize all areas of opportunities are greater.
- Investment strategy aligned to tax situation and legal complexities
- Proper asset placement and active tax-loss harvesting
- Stock and Bond portfolio aligned to real estate and other investments
- Retirement income strategy focused on total-return approach to maximize taxes
Full Service Expertise
We deliver a team of credentialed, experienced and action-oriented advisors, including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners, attorneys, and certified public accountants, dedicated to serving medical professionals.
We’re specialists and fiduciaries, legally bound to always act in your best interests. That means we strive to deeply understand your goals for your practice, your family, and yourself. Our team of wealth management professionals is at your side.
We don’t push products. Instead, we work with you to build a portfolio that suits your needs as you are building your practice and your career and as you plan for retirement.
Suite of Services
Our multi-dimensional suite of services is designed to meet your unique needs for financial planning, estate planning, investment management, tax services, medical practice planning, and managing outside ventures.
We take a holistic approach to planning, which allows us to design a portfolio specifically suited to your personal financial situation, with a deep understanding of physicians, their practices, associated real estate, and ancillary businesses.
One’s 40s can be a challenging time, financially speaking, but it’s also a great time to reassess your financial priorities.
You’ve recently sold your business – congratulations! Next, be sure to tie up these important financial loose ends.
There is often debate among financial professionals about whether long-term care insurance (LTCI) is worth the expense. When determining whether long-term care insurance is right for you, consider the following.
Here are several strategies to potentially take advantage of planning opportunities that may be uniquely present amid volatility.
3 Tips to Help Emotion-Proof Your Portfolio One of the most valuable benefits of working with the Creative Planning team is that we understand your investments represent more than just the returns they provide. They’re a means to fund your dreams. A few percentage...