Hosted by Creative Planning Director of Financial Education, Jonathan Clements and President, Peter Mallouk this month’s podcast takes a closer look at the financial media and what the media’s goals and responsibilities are. Included is an in-depth discussion on types of financial advisors, and some estate planning considerations as you select how to pass on assets to your loved ones. Plus, you won’t want to miss each of their monthly tips! Join us as we explore tax law updates, tax planning strategies and ways to avoid surprises from purchasing investment products!
Episode Time Stamps
- [0:00] – Perspective on Financial Media
- [7:40] – Fee-only advisors vs. Fee-based advisors vs. commission-based advisors
- [18:26] – Estate Planning
- [23:50] – Peter Mallouk tip of the month
- [24:23] – Jonathan Clements tip of the month