Customized Financial Plans Specifically Designed for Your Global Life
At Creative Planning International, we believe a financial plan is the foundation on which financial success is built. That’s why your dedicated team takes time to get to know you, your family and your goals to build a comprehensive plan that fits your international lifestyle.
Integrating Every Aspect of Your Financial Life:
- Investment Management
- Cross-Border Tax Strategies
- Estate Planning and Trusts
- Retirement Planning
- College Financial Planning
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
We Help You Navigate Complex International Tax Laws
Life can pull you in many different directions, and it’s not always easy to find time to sift through the details of international tax law. That’s why our experienced team of international tax and financial planning advisors makes the planning process as simple and streamlined as possible. We’ll do the heavy lifting so that you’re free to enjoy life abroad, both today and long into the future.
Ongoing, Proactive Support for Your Changing Needs
Once your financial plan is up and running, we’ll consistently monitor it, adjusting as necessary to keep up with your ever-evolving life and goals. We’ll touch base with you regularly to discuss how new international tax treaties, economic factors and changes in your personal financial situation may impact your plans.
Why Have an International Financial Advisor?
Our planning-led approach not only allows you to receive comprehensive advice that’s in your best interests but also allows you to:
- Make better, more informed decisions across your entire financial life
- Remain in compliance with international tax laws
- Help keep more of your wealth by minimizing cross-border taxes
- Identify and avoid risks that could erode your wealth
- Save and invest appropriately to achieve your goals
- Assess your progress on a regular basis
Thun Financial is now Creative Planning International
Providing investment management and financial planning services
to cross-border investors and Americans abroad.