Specialized expertise to support your business.
As a business owner you are faced with navigating entity structuring, real estate transactions, fiduciary responsibilities and understanding the value of your business. Our team at Creative Planning Legal is here to help. And through our team of in-house specialists including estate planning attorneys, CPAs, insurance specialists and wealth managers, we can help pull together your entire financial picture for you and your business.
A full suite of services to support your business
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Incorporation/LLCs
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
In-House Expertise for Every Piece of Your Financial Picture
Creative Planning delivers a team of credentialed, educated and action-oriented specialists all in-house:
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners
- Certified Public Accountants
- Insurance Specialists
- Business Valuation Specialists
- Employee Benefits Plan Attorneys
Employee Benefit Plan Legal Services
Providing employers with trusted guidance as you navigate your plan sponsor fiduciary responsibilities
Creative Planning Legal, P.A. understands you want your employees to enjoy a financially secure retirement someday. Offering a retirement plan is an important recruitment and retention benefit to help your employees reach their retirement goals.
Plan sponsors offering qualified plans must follow many rules and responsibilities, including many outlined by the IRS and DOL. Having access to trusted legal counsel can help you navigate potential issues that may arise.
Employee benefits attorneys provide support and guidance to employers who offer defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
Our services include:
- Research / Advice
- Plan Governance
- Representation before the IRS and DOL
- Plan Corrections (VCP, VFCP and DFVCP)
- Benefits Advice on Mergers and Acquisitions, and Controlled Group Determinations
- Compliance Assessments
- Participant Claims
- Plan Documents and Procedures