Dedicated to Serving the Needs of Nonprofits
At Creative Planning, we take a custom approach to managing your institution’s investments to help ensure the long-term viability of your portfolio, always with a focus on minimizing costs. After all, the more efficiently you can achieve your objectives, the more resources are available to serve your charitable mission.
Experienced Professionals. Deep Resources. Custom Solutions.
- Investment Policy Statement Creation/Review
- Asset Allocation and Spending Analyses
- Custom Performance Reporting
- Manager Search and Monitoring
- Audit Support
- Donor Development and Planned Giving Support
How We Partner With Our Clients
Creative Planning supports institutional clients and nonprofit clients, primarily foundations and endowments. Our dedicated team of professionals has deep expertise and the resources necessary to address the unique needs of your organization. Through access to exhaustive research and unbiased analyses, we provide custom solutions to meet your organization’s needs and balancing the requirements of intergenerational equity.
Helping You Advance Your Organization’s Mission
Creative Planning understands that our clients’ needs extend far beyond that of a traditional investment manager. Because of this, we take a consultative approach when serving our clients. Review of governance documents, providing fiduciary education or donor development are just a few examples of how Creative Planning can add value.
Additional Services We Provide Include:
- Assistance with governance documents
- New committee member orientation support
- Annual asset allocation and spending policy analyses
- Customized performance and benchmark reporting
- Manager research and monitoring
- Investment and fiduciary education for trustees
- Private foundation services (e.g., grant administration, excise tax minimization)