Providing professionally prepared business valuation reports that aid owners and stockholders in making important business decisions.
Know What Your Company Is Worth
Because business owners’ personal wealth is frequently connected to the health of their business, it’s critical to stay aware of your business’s value. Knowing your company’s value today — and partnering with a firm that provides ongoing consultation to help grow its valuation — allows you to make the most of your accumulated net worth.
Types of Business Valuations
Corporate and Shareholder Transitions
Purchase Price Allocations
Gift and Estate Tax
Selling Outside the Family
Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
Stock Options and 409A Reports
Litigation Support Services
Complex Equity Structures
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
How Our Valuation Reports Are Used
Because we understand that business owners have unique financial planning needs, we offer extended consultation to help you bridge the gaps between maximizing valuation, planning for exit/succession, selling your business and managing the proceeds of a sale.
When performed correctly by qualified valuation professionals who know your industry, a business valuation can be an excellent way to gain perspective on the overall health and fair market value of your company.
Executive and Corporate Planning
- Executive Compensation Analysis
- Stock Option Plans, Initial Planning and Design Services
- Fairness Opinions
- Divesting a Subsidiary or Division
- Review of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock and Other Assets or Notes
Corporate Documents and Succession Planning
- Valuations Pursuant to Provisions in Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Succession/Exit Planning
Corporate and Retirement Planning
- ESOP Feasibility Studies and Plan Administration Services
- Annual Valuations for ESOPs and 401k Plans With Privately Held Stock
- Purchase Price Allocations in Compliance With Accounting Standards
- Redemption of Corporate Stock for Retirement
Personal Estate Planning
- Review of Estate Planning and Related Estate and Gift Tax Valuations, Including FLPs and LLCs
Education and Credentials
Our team members have met the stringent requirements to become certified in business valuations. Most of our team members are certified by the American Society of Appraisers, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts. Also, many of our team members are CPAs or hold an MBA degree or CFA certification. The senior members of our team have more than 50 years of combined experience performing business valuations.
Our initial business valuation process takes approximately five weeks to complete and typically includes the following stages:
- Step One: We gather all necessary financial and operational information.
- Steps Two and Three: We perform due diligence, speak with key senior management professionals and create a preliminary valuation analysis.
- Steps Four and Five: We deliver a preliminary valuation report and answer any questions your team has. We incorporate any additional changes necessary after meeting with your leadership team and deliver a final business valuation report.
Book Your Free Meeting
We serve clients nationwide and abroad. Set up your free, no obligation consultation today. Why not give your wealth a second look?